Hear our latest survey results
Every day our inboxes are flooded with COVID-19 content that promises a different point of view. Tips to work from home, live events gone virtual. You name it, we’ve probably deleted it without getting past the subject line. We thought it was time to bring some data to the table about how customer service organizations are really being impacted by COVID-19.
In a recent research report, Kustomer surveyed over 150 customer service professionals across a variety of industries to truly understand how their businesses and teams are being affected by the global pandemic, and the results are powerful.
Watch the ondemand webinar:
Join Gabe Larsen, VP of Growth, and Andrea Paul, Director of Research, as they discuss the survey data that reveals how businesses are reacting to these extraordinary circumstances.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Circumstances affecting customer service success and how organizations are adapting
- What customers need during the global pandemic
- How success metrics and conversation volume are changing
- Data across industries and different business sizes
- Actionable takeaways that you can put into practice today
VP of Growth
Director of Research