Kustomer’s product and engineering teams round out June with the release of new reporting capabilities, enhancements to chat and email channels, and more.
Introducing New and Improved Report Exporting
We’ve completely revamped our CSV report export functionality to provide users more control, flexibility, and transparency when creating and exporting reports for one-off analysis.
When exporting CSV reports in Kustomer, users can:
- Save your past reports to make it easy to quickly update and export reports in the future.
- View and manage your full report export library, including exports currently in progress, completed exports, and exports drafted, but not yet run.
- Customize your reports by choosing the object attributes you’d like to include and arrange them by dragging and dropping them in the order you wish them to appear.
See our Knowledge Base Article for more details.
- Updated Chat Assistant to allow for unlimited picklist options to be viewed during a Chat conversation.
- Made email reply-to/from alias list searchable to help manage and leverage a greater number of email aliases directly in the customer timeline.
- Improved tracking and reporting of “total time spent” by agents, so admins can now track agent activity based on Kustomer default statuses (available, busy, unavailable, offline) and custom statuses they create.
- The Kustomer platform now alerts users when they open more than one tab in their browser running Kustomer, in order to limit the potential performance issues that occur when multiple tabs with Kustomer are open at one time.
- Added ability for admins to set and manage permissions around forwarding Kustomer conversation transcripts to outside email addresses.
- Created company-based classification in the Kustomer timeline for B2B organizations, which links company details to customer, conversation, and custom object views so B2B users can more easily manage multiple companies in Kustomer and quickly view relevant company details at a glance.