It goes without saying that the past year has brought A LOT of changes. And consumer expectations have shifted along with the global landscape. More consumers have shifted to online shopping, multi-platform interactions, and they now demand a different customer experience than they have in the past. In fact, according to Kustomer research, consumers rank customer service as the second most important attribute they consider when shopping, right below price.
Kustomer surveyed over 550 US-based consumers to better understand what they expect from the customer experience, where organizations are falling short, and how expectations have shifted across generations. This research revealed that 79% of consumers say customer service is extremely important when deciding where to shop, so delivering on consumer expectations has never been more important. Read on to learn:
- How to drive revenue through customer satisfaction
- The importance of providing service at the speed of light
- Why empathy and humanity are more important than ever
- The need for omnichannel, not multichannel, support
- What generational differences reveal about CX of the future