This Kustomer Support Policy (“Support Policy”) accompanies the Kustomer Subscription Terms of Service, available at https://www.kustomer.com/terms/ or a successor URL or other agreement entered between Client and Kustomer (the “Agreement”) entered into between you (“Client”) and Kustomer. Capitalized terms used in this Support Policy that are not defined herein have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
Kustomer offers support services for the Platform (“Support”) in accordance with the following terms:
A. Support Hours
Support is provided 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
B. Incident Submission and Client Cooperation
Client may report errors or abnormal behavior of the Platform (“Incidents”) by contacting Kustomer in within the Platform via the Kustomer Messenger or via email at email@example.com. Client will provide information and cooperation to Kustomer as reasonably required for Kustomer to provide Support. This includes, without limitation, providing the following information to Kustomer regarding the Incident:
- Aspects of the Platform that are unavailable or not functioning correctly
- Incident’s impact on users
- Start time of Incident
- List of steps to reproduce Incident
- Relevant log files or data
- Wording of any error message
C. Incident Response
Kustomer’s Support personnel will assign a priority level (“Priority Level”) to each Incident and seek to provide responses in accordance with the information below.
- Priority 1: Operation of the Platform is critically affected (not responding to requests or serving content) for a large number of users; no workaround available. Target Response Time: 2 Hours
- Priority 2: Platform is responding and functional but performance is degraded, and/or Incident has potentially severe impact on operation of the Platform for multiple users. Target Response Time: 1 Day
- Priority 3: Non-critical issue; no significant impact on performance of the Platform but user experience may be affected. Target Response Time: 3 Days
Kustomer will have no obligation to provide Support to the extent an Incident arises from: (a) use of the Platform by Client in a manner not authorized in the Agreement or the applicable Documentation; (b) general Internet problems, force majeure events or other factors outside of Kustomer’s reasonable control; (c) Client’s equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure; or (d) third party systems, acts or omissions.