Klaus is a conversation review/QA tool for support teams. It improves customer service quality by making internal feedback easy and systematic.
Kustomer + Klaus
This powerful combo is all you need to bring your customer service quality to the next level. Make sure your team gives consistently good answers no matter if the agent joined last month or three years ago. Create an environment of feedback and rapid learning that boosts team cohesion and agent development.
With this integration, you will be able to:
Easily Find & Review Tickets
- Connect your account with a few clicks and view all your conversations from Kustomer (and any other source using our Chrome Extension) in Klaus
- Set up filters like “Random sample of Tim’s last week’s conversations that got a negative customer rating”
- Review any kind of conversations: chats, emails, phone calls
- Rate and comment conversations
- Create custom rating categories and scorecards
Measure internal quality and track trends
- Start tracking the Internal Quality Score and see how your team is performing week by week, month by month
- Dive into rating categories to identify gaps in knowledge and topics for trainings
- See individual performance by team or team member
- Make one-on-ones more impactful with specific feedback
Integrations help companies get more done
Integration apps and solutions are built using the Kustomer API and generally connect third-party products to the Kustomer platform. Join our community. Submit your integration.
Want to develop your own integration?
Our customers use and extend Kustomer every day by building integrations using our API. Go ahead, start building with Kustomer.
Develop with Kustomer