78% of consumers would be less likely to shop with a retailer again if they experienced bad customer service. This means that the way retailers interact with consumers in their greatest times of need could be the difference between a lifelong customer and one lost to the competition.
Kustomer’s retail report explores the findings from a recent survey on what customers expect from retail customer service, and the impact of bad support. After reading this report you will learn:
- Why retailers can’t afford to skimp on service
- The importance of providing real-time support
- Why personalization is imperative
- How omnichannel support can be a competitive advantage
- The business impact of customer service