It goes without saying that we are living in circumstances unlike any we have ever experienced. Storefronts are closed, pursestrings are tightening, and just about every aspect of our day-to-day lives is upside down. But what does this all really mean for customer service organizations?
Kustomer surveyed over 150 customer service professionals across a variety of industries to truly understand how their businesses and teams are being affected by COVID-19, and the results are powerful. 79% of customer service organizations are being significantly impacted by the global pandemic, with only 1% reporting no impact at all. In this report you’ll learn about:
- Circumstances affecting customer service success and how organizations are adapting
- What customers need during the global pandemic
- How success metrics and conversation volume are changing
- Data across industries and different business sizes
- Actionable takeaways that you can put into practice today