It goes without saying that the past year has brought A LOT of changes. And student expectations have shifted along with the global landscape. More individuals have shifted to virtual learning, multi-platform interactions, and they now demand a different experience than they have in the past. In fact, according to Kustomer research, individuals rank service as the second most important attribute they consider when choosing what organizations to engage with, right below price.
Kustomer surveyed over 550 US citizens to better understand what they expect from their experience with organizations, where organizations are falling short, and how expectations have shifted across generations. This research revealed that 79% of individuals say service is extremely important when deciding where to do business, so delivering on student expectations has never been more important. Read on to learn:
- How to drive revenue through student satisfaction
- The importance of providing service at the speed of light
- Why empathy and humanity are more important than ever
- The need for omnichannel, not multichannel, support
- What generational differences reveal about CX of the future