It goes without saying that the past year has brought A LOT of changes. And patient expectations have shifted along with the global landscape. More consumers have shifted to telehealth options, multi-platform interactions, and they now demand a different experience than they have in the past. In fact, according to Kustomer research, consumers rank service as the second most important attribute they consider when choosing where to do business, right below price.
Kustomer surveyed over 550 US-based consumers to better understand what they expect from their experience with organizations, where organizations are falling short, and how expectations have shifted across generations. This research revealed that 79% of individuals say service is extremely important when deciding where to do business, so delivering on consumer expectations has never been more important. Read on to learn:
- How to drive revenue through patient satisfaction
- The importance of providing service at the speed of light
- Why empathy and humanity are more important than ever
- The need for omnichannel, not multichannel, support
- What generational differences reveal about CX of the future