Our engineering and product teams have been busy launching new features, improving integrations, and making your top requests a reality. Here are the highlights of what we’ve added to Kustomer over the past few weeks:
- Satisfaction: Measure, track, and manage customer satisfaction or customer effort across all channels using our native new, flexible survey solution in Kustomer.
- Enhanced Amazon Connect integration to add callback support. Users will now see incoming calls labeled as “Callbacks” so they’re aware a customer still needs to be connected. When a callback is initiate, the conversation will be created with a “callback” subject, and assigned to the agent automatically.
- Optimized data integration between Kustomer and Segment, enabling organizations to instantly send any customer data from Segment to Kustomer in real-time.
- Enabled search editors to set and save default results columns to be used across the organization
- Updated “Reopen” logic for Queues And Routing where a User’s status will be used to determine if a conversation should be unassigned and re-queued.
- Added data stream and API reporting functionality to disclose total time spent in custom statuses.
- Enhanced webhooks capabilities to convert XML payloads to JSON, which grants the ability for XML payload data to be used in creating workflow triggers.
- Consolidated the design of conversation events to display into a grouped, collapsable row, improving agent conversation UX.
- Made it easier to see which teams and users have access to non-public searches via the Search Settings page.
- Added ability to export Conversation Viewed data to report on each time a user views a conversation, including start and end timestamps.
- Added Queue attribute as an option when exporting Conversation data.
- Expanded audit log timestamps to specify down to the seconds.
- Added pagination to workflows list when the total number for an organization exceeds 100.
- Simplified assignment drop down menus when creating business rules by removing deactivated teams and users.
- Added ability to send emails via Gmail integration with attachments larger than 5MB
- Reduced the time a customer can be unavailable in chat before an agent’s chat response will be automatically sent to both the customer’s chat window and their email.
- Added ability to toggle Typing Indicators on or off for agents and customers in chat.
- Latest iOS SDK Release: Version 0.2.1. Recent updates include support for Typing Indicators and Satisfaction capabilities.
- Latest Android SDK Release: Version 0.2.3. Recent updates include support for Typing Indicators and Satisfaction capabilities.