Our engineering and product teams have been busy launching new features, improving integrations, and making your top requests a reality. Here are the highlights of what we’ve added to Kustomer over the past few weeks:
- Restylized the Queues and Routing user toolbar to better fit the platform.
- Ensured that when Queues and Routing is active, unassigned snoozed conversations will not be routed until the snoozed status has elapsed.
- Added ability for workflows to use SLA breaches as triggers, providing immediate and automated escalation.
- Added ability to deactivate and reactivate Shortcuts.
- Enhanced business rules capabilities to recognize a search that contains parts of an organization’s email domain.
- Updated the look and feel of our Login page.
- Added ability to adjust the relative heights of the agent’s Inbox and Recently Viewed Items in the left-hand side panel.
- Ensured proper sync of conversation count between individual customer and company timelines.
- Improved support for default language variants (e.g., US English and UK English or Standard French and Canadian French).
- Added ability to quickly clear date fields on the insights panel by X’ing them out.
- Created new type-to-filter ability when selecting the default language in Conversation settings.
- Improved agent icon display in search results.
- Made it easier for users to merge customer records by surfacing suggestions based on existing customer information.
- Improved support of chat for Internet Explorer 11
- Streamlined chat assistant prompts to render and display as part of the regular flow of messages within the Conversation view.
Doug Jarvis is the Director of Product Marketing at Kustomer.