Our top picks for the CX obsessed to check out in Palm Springs.
We’re now just two weeks away from kicking off eTail West in Palm Springs! With so many ways to spend your time, Kustomer wants to suggest a few panels that you shouldn’t miss when it comes to customer experience. Take a look:
1. Tuesday, February 27 — Panel Remix: Tracking Your Customers: The Jump From Online To Offline featuring: Bonobos, Sugarfina, Walgreens
Understanding the customer journey is crucial to growing your business in today’s (over)connected world. This mix of D2C and retail brands are well-placed to deliver a first class primer on retail success.
2. Tuesday, February 27 — Panel Remix: Going Beyond Omnichannel, Moving Towards A One Customer, Unified Commerce Mentality featuring: Chico’s, Benefit Cosmetics, Bombas
Omnichannel is hard enough to achieve, but to capture real success in the market, you need to do even better. Getting a single view of the customer is key, and this talk will help inspire you to bust down the walls between channels and take a universal approach.
3. Wednesday, February 28 — Keynote Panel: Footprinting Retail Experiences Of The Future featuring: The RealReal, Shinola, Zappos
What will the future hold for retail? It’s a question on all of our minds, but this lineup is well-positioned to actually give an answer. Diving into current and experimental experiences, this is a forward-looking glimpse at the future of turning interactions into transactions.
4. Wednesday, February 28 — User Experience Optimization at Modcloth
This fireside chat is a great chance to learn firsthand how a modern, D2C company is outpacing the competition by improving user experience and driving mobile conversion. Want to increase your customers’ speed to purchase and give them a satisfying experience? Who doesn’t!
5. Wednesday, February 28 — Building Your Online Community And Keeping Them Loyal featuring: Chubbies
Get your seats early for this one — if you’ve never heard the bombastic CEO of beloved shorts and swim trunks brand Chubbies, you’re in for a treat. Learn how one of our customers turns ordinary shoppers into fans, advocates, and influencers with their incredible experiences and compelling brand story.
6. Thursday, February 1 — Keynote Disruption Panel Remix: Start-Ups: Started From The Bottom (Now They’re Here) featuring: Parachute Home, Cuyana, Farmstead
Making a mark on the competitive ecommerce landscape is hard, but these brands make it look easy. Check out this exciting conversation between fast-growing startups that redefine the meaning of hustle. We’ll be listening extra closely what D2C women’s premium fashion and accessories company Cuyana (one of our customers) has to say, and their inspiring story of delivering better basics while giving back.
We’re looking forward to a great week of conversation and connections! Kustomer will be hosting lunches, dinner, and events all week.