Our engineering and product teams have been busy launching new features, improving integrations, and making your top requests a reality. Here are the highlights of what we’ve added to Kustomer over the past few weeks:
- Ensured “agent created by” status is always present in all initial outbound chat messages, while maintaining workflows and business rules.
- Optimized Kustomer Web SDK to now only store one cookie on a website, which helps improve site and chat widget performance.
- Enabled users to seamlessly toggle between multiple Twitter handles when responding within a single conversation thread.
- Enhanced Kustomer’s Twilio Co-Pilot integration to now use more than one SMS number.
- Created a new filter to display all notes within a customer’s timeline.
- Improved accessibility when sorting and selecting results in dropdown fields in Settings searches and Knowledge Base forms. You can now scroll through results using up/down arrows and choose an item from the dropdown using the ‘enter’ keystroke instead of only a mouse click.
- Streamlined the search functionality in the team section of standard reports by removing the duplicative “Search by Team” option and keeping the more widely used “Filter by Team.”
- Latest iOS SDK Release: Version 0.1.39. Recent updates include, HIPAA compliance, improved message delivery speed when sending attachments, and support for numbers in chat assistant.
- Latest Android SDK Release: Version 0.1.33. Recent updates include HIPAA compliance, improved message delivery speed when sending attachments, support for numbers in chat assistant, and updated send button for Android versions 5.0 and below.
Doug Jarvis is the Director of Product Marketing at Kustomer.