Save your team time and money with AI for Customer Service
Customer service teams are being asked to do way more with much less, and here at Kustomer we want to ensure that your team has all the tools to be as efficient and effective as possible. It’s impossible for teams to achieve this without eliminating manual, time-consuming work, like sifting through queues, escalating issues, or processing transactions.
Identifying the intent of every conversation might be step one in a service interaction, but automating this process transforms how you operationalize support, driving efficient customer service that keeps customers and agents happy.
Intent Identification, the newest and most powerful feature of Kustomer IQ, analyzes and classifies inbound conversations, and uses those new attributes to trigger process automation that takes work off your team’s plate. In other words, machine learning analyzes your historical data to predict a customer’s intent for contacting customer service. It can also tag spam conversations, as well as automatically flag urgent conversations that need to be prioritized.
Here’s how it works.
- STEP ONE: First, users select what they want to predict.
- STEP TWO: Once you select what you want to predict, the tool checks to see if there is enough data that can be used to accurately make a prediction.
- STEP THREE: If everything checks out, the system is trained to detect specific language in messages.
- STEP FOUR: Users review the model for expected accuracy.
- STEP FIVE: Once the training is complete, the model is ready for use and deployed. Intent Identification will tag inbound messages which can then trigger process automation.
Emily Marcogliese, Head of Customer Service from our partner at thredUp recently shared, “Kustomer IQ has had a tremendous impact on my team’s efficiency. Machine learning instantly identifies the purpose of every inbound conversation, then intelligently routes each customer to a specific team based on their contact reason, such as orders, returns, or clean out. Rather than spend time manually routing conversations, my team can focus on delivering personalized service and resolving issues quickly to decrease customer effort.”
Intent Identification in action.
Once conversations are analyzed and classified, Intent Identification can unlock powerful automation. Here are a few of the ways it can be put into action:
- Automate Rules: Our rules engines can automate any process, like escalating unhappy customers to more knowledgeable teams, or execute transactional interactions like refunds, returns or status updates.
- Route Conversations: Instantly and accurately route conversations to specialized teams based on how you classify customer outreach, such as by contact reason or product line.
- Send Auto-Responses: Responses to your most common questions can be automated, freeing up valuable time and energy.